Following in the footsteps of Sanford Meisner - I believe that acting is living truthfully under imaginary circumstances. As a performer, I find that I am most fulfilled when collaborating with an ensemble of creative people. I like process better than product, and tend to enjoy rehearsal more than performance.
Meryl Streep once said that she doesn't know anything about her character until she looks into her partner's eyes. I love that...
- I just finished 79 performances of "A Shayna Maidel" at TimeLine Theatre Company. It was a beautiful show!
- Recent credits include "Machinal" at the Greenhouse, "Visiting" at Artemisia, "I Do Today" at the Greenhouse, "Sons of the Prophet" at American Theatre Company, and "Seven Homeless Mammoths Wander New England" at Theater Wit.
Film and TV:
- Check out my TV/Film Reel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLwHGXmwniA
- I just finished shooting two SAG Short films. One premiered in the fall of 2018, and one will premiere in the winter/spring 2019. The first is titled "Being Here" and was written and directed by Sydney O'Haire. The second is titled "Precious Things" and was written by Jacob Zorn and directed by Alexander Zorn.
- I shot the SAG Feature "Unexpected" with Cobie Smulders and Anders Holm. The trailer is available on IMDB.com and you can see the movie on Netflix.
- I shot episode 418 of "Chicago Fire" on NBC directed by Joe Chappelle, episode 105 of "The Red Line" on CBS (premiering in early 2019), and I just booked an episode of "Empire".
- Check out my Commercial Reel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3f4qAyRVUg
- My videos for Clickhole Productions (The Onion) is currently featured on the website. Check out the Worst Job's video's.
Please click on "Contact Carin" to receive an emailed copy of my headshot and resume, or contact Gray Talent Group in Chicago.